Tacx 2012 Flow Computer Ergo Trainer
Click image to enlarge
The Flow is Tacx’s best-selling Ergotrainer. Heart rate, power (watts), speed and pedalling frequency are measured and displayed on the sleek, handlebar mounted computer’s display.
These four training parameters are the important tools that will help you towards focused and efficient work out routines and optimum performance. Set up is instantaneously visible.
Operation is very simple. During your work out you can adapt the program for power or incline resistance. The electromagnetic brake is managed through the computer.
The Flow is sold complete with a support for the front wheel. All of this, combined with the excellent value for money, makes the Flow Tacx’s best selling Ergotrainer.
Price RRP £429.99 Our Special Price £399.99
* Slope From -4 to +9
* Power From 10 Watt to 990 Watt
* Weight 40 to 120 kg
* Speed Km/h, mph
* Consumption KCal, kJoule
* Scalefactor 80 to 120
Training Information :
* Speed Current speed, stopwatch, trip distance, total distance, maximum speed, average speed.
* Cadence Current cadence, average cadence, maximum cadence, total number of revolutions during the session
* Power Current power, average power, maximum power, total consumption in kcal
* Heart rate Current heart rate, average heart rate, maximum heart rate
* Indicator Indicates whether the current training, information is running above of below the average
Email email@example.com or call +44 0 28 7082 1100 to buy